I specialize in insightful and empowering email tarot readings!: Here are 5 reasons why you too may want to consider an email tarot reading to be your favorite kind of reading!
You are most welcome to ask any question of the tarot that is important to you right now. We can work together to customize the perfect tarot spread to address your question with the perfect number of cards. Feel free to look at my tarot reading philosophy to know what to expect from my readings or you can check out an example reading below to get a feel for my reading style. I look forward to hearing from you today!
Email Tarot Readings:
Custom 3 Card Tarot Reading: $25.00
Do you need a deeply insightful, exploration of one question for the tarot? This is the right reading for you if you have a burning, yet straightforward, concern you would like to delve into in detail. For example, this could be a look at your love life or professional career. The insights you will gain about your question will empower you to move forward with clarity and confidence. I will draw 3 cards and provide you with a 2-3 page (1,000-1,250 word) PDF of your tarot reading within 1 week of receiving your payment.
Custom 5 Card Reading: $30.00
This reading allows us to expand and explore a couple of different perspectives and options concerning your question for the tarot. This is the perfect reading for exploring two options you are considering around a single issue. This truly empowering reading will have you ready to take on your challenges or move forward with self confidence in no time. I will draw 5 cards and provide you with a 3-4 page reading within one week of receiving your payment.
Custom 10 Card Reading: $50.00
This is the most detailed and in depth reading I offer. This is the perfect reading for you if, for example, you’re trying to make a decision between multiple options or seeking direction in multiple areas of your life. You may just really want to dig into one question from many different angles. I can do a traditional Celtic Cross layout or I will design a custom spread that will provide you with detailed insight into this concern to give you needed guidance on how to proceed with enthusiasm and confidence. I will draw 10 cards and provide you with a 4-5 page (4,000-4,500 words) reading within one week of receiving you payment.
New Moon Reading: $25.00
The New Moon is a powerful time to set your intentions for the coming month. This tarot reading offers you assistance on how to set those intentions with care, what those intentions could be, and how to act on your intentions. It is best to focus on one or two intentions for each lunar cycle. You can let me know beforehand what your main focus is for the month, or I can use the tarot to point you in the right direction.
Here is an example of a New Moon reading from my blog!
I will draw 3-4 cards and provide you with a 2-3 page PDF reading on the next New Moon.
Find Your Strength Reading: $30.00
This five card reading is just what you are looking for to help you find and develop your own personal inner Strength. We will explore: 1. your current Strength, 2. how you can enhance your Strength, 3. what can hinder, oppose or distract you from your Strength, 4. how you can apply and use your Strength, and 5. what your Strength can bring you. This truly empowering reading will have you ready to take on your challenges in no time. I will draw 5 cards and provide you with a 4-5 page reading within one week of receiving your payment.
Holistic Elemental Tarot Reading: $40.00
This integrated reading addresses seven points for you to create your best life. This is a great reading to choose if you do not have a specific question for the tarot, but are still looking to gain insight and clarity into your current life situation so you can move forward with guidance and support from spirit. The reading address: 1. Your current theme card 2. Your greatest obstacle now 3. Your greatest support now 4. A message from the realm of Fire (creativity/passion/spirituality) 5. A message from the realm of Earth (work, home, health) 6. A message from the realm of Water (love, relationships, emotions), and 7. A message from the realm of Air (mindset, communication). I will draw 7 cards and provide you with a 4-5 page reading (2,500-3,000 words) within 7 days of receiving your payment.
Birthday Tarot Card Reading : $50.00
Happy Birthday! This is the perfect time of year for a tarot reading as you are welcome to focus on yourself and commemorate landmark moments. I will use your birth day, month and year to calculate your current cycle tarot card and provide you with an excellent overview of how that card will be an overarching theme of your coming year. Then I will use that year card in a 6 question spread addressing: 1. how will your current cycle card manifest itself in your life, 2. what lessons do you need to learn this year, 3. what particular area of your life do you need to focus on, 4. what obstacles stand in your way this year, 5. what can help you achieve your goals this coming year, and 6. what kind of year can you expect to experience?
Here is an example of a tarot year card reading!
Here is an example of this birthday tarot spread!
I will provide you with a 4 page description of your tarot year card (~2,400 words). Then I will draw 6 cards and provide you with a 4-5 page reading (2,500-3,000 words) within one week of receiving payment.
A READING IN THE MAIL!?
Handwritten Snail Mail Reading: $30.00
I love to write letters and I love doing tarot readings, so this reading offers you the opportunity to have a physical offering from The Willow Path. I will draw 3-5 cards, depending on your question and provide you with a handwritten reading within one week of receiving your payment (this will depend somewhat on the postal service, but I will have your reading in the mail within a week 🙂
How an Email Tarot Reading Works
1. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button for the reading that you would like to purchase. You will be directed to Paypal where you can use the payment method of your choice. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this payment service.
2. Please write me a brief note in the Paypal box on the purchase page if you have any questions or clarifying information for me about your reading. Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, full name, date of birth (day, month, year), and the email address to which you would like me to send your reading. If you feel comfortable including a photo of yourself, that can be helpful.
3. I will confirm receipt of your payment and question within 48 hours and respond with any clarifying concerns I have about your question for the tarot. I will also inform you of the date on which you can expect your completed email reading in your inbox.
4. I will send your reading as a PDF attachment to your email address. You are welcome to respond to the email if you have trouble understanding anything from the reading or have any other comments.
Disclaimer: A Tarot reading is not a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. I will not provide readings giving direct advice on any of these topics. If you have a questions related to these topics I will work with you to find a question that the tarot can be useful in answering. If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, trauma, or other ailments, please contact professional medical or psychological services. The information provided in a tarot reading is not legally binding. I can assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Tarot readings. For more information please read my Code of Ethics.
5 Reasons to Get an Email Reading!
1. You can read it now! And you can read it anyway you would like: fast, slow, in the tub, under the light of the Full Moon, whatever floats your boat. With an email reading, you can go over the details again and again until you “get it”. You can read it privately or you can share it with all of your friends. You can print out your reading and carry it around with you if that is helpful. Then you can whip it out on the subway or in the waiting room, wherever! and refresh your memory on your amazing tarot reading. If you are shy, this is the perfect way to get a tarot reading without having to show up and talk to someone in-person. And no, I’m not making fun of you, I’m an introvert too :)!
2. You can read it later! Often in the excitement of an in-person reading, lots of details slip through our memory gaps. Then the details that do stick in your brain get engraved there, and you let go of other details that might be really important to you later. The beauty of an email reading is that you can review it in perfect clarity one month, two months, even a year later. As long as you do not erase your email reading, you have access to it, exactly as it was written for the rest of your life! You will be amazed how different parts of the reading will speak to you differently as times pass. What first seemed unimportant or irrelevant, just might turn out to be your favorite aspect of the reading later.
3. An email reading fits into your schedule! You don’t have to worry about making an appointment, getting out of your pjs or out of work, and getting to your appointment on time. You can also open up your email reading whenever it is convenient to you. I don’t know about you, but there enough things going on in my life that I don’t always want to go driving around town any more than I already do. You can order a tarot reading online, from anywhere that has an internet connection, and then proceed to read it whenever you have time (see #1). An email reading is also great if you don’t want to be seen going to a tarot reader. I know in the USA, there are lots of sections of the country where that might reflect negatively on you, and while I don’t agree with that negativity, I understand the importance of anonymity.
4. You can choose the perfect reader for you! There are so many amazingly skilled, compassionate, and talented tarot readers online available to do email readings. You can get a sense of their writing styles and tarot reading style from their intriguing websites and blogs. Then you can pick the one that does the type of reading you are looking for, at the right price, and that really jives with your vibes. Many people do not live in urban places with tons of talented tarot readers to choose from, so you either have to travel to that perfect reader, or wait for a psychic faire or other event with a large variety of readers to come to your area. The internet takes away that difficulty, allowing you to get a great email reading from whomever you desire.
5. Getting mail is fun! I love opening up my inbox to find a thoughtful, insightful, and helpful email all about me, focusing on exactly the issues with my life that I’m interested in and passionate about! How indulgently wonderful :)! Many readers out there will also send you a print out of your reading in the snail mail (ahhhh, real mail! not spam or bills!), or even a beautifully handwritten tarot reading that feels like a letter from your favorite pen pal. Mail has amazing capacity to add that tangible feeling to your reading that warms your peaceful heart.
Well, are you convinced? I hope so! Please check out my available email reading page at your convenience, and I look forward to hearing from you anytime!